Joint Associate/Assistant Researcher in Bioinformatics
Tan and Goh Lab (www.gohlab.org)
- PhD in Bioinformatics or related disciplines.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects.
- Able to code and run bioinformatics analysis pipelines independently.
- Able to write and submit grant applications.
- Able to assist in lab management.
- Able to maintain a server.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Proposed Salary and Benefits:
The position is located in Shenzhen, China. Salary will be commensurate with experience, plus standard benefits such as health insurance and social security.
To apply, please send your CV (including publication list), statement of research experience, and have two or three referees send confidential recommendation letters to justin.tan(at)szbl.ac.cn and shogoh(at)szbl.ac.cn. Please state "Tan/Goh Lab Joint Associate/Assistant Researcher Recruitment" in the email subject. International applicants are welcome.